Yep, I'm doing a ticker again for this last stage, it's been an exciting race so far, very open and with the GC still pretty tight (I've posted the top 10 after the jump) I'm expecting today to be more unpredictable. But Caisse d'Epargne won't let this go without a fight, their main rival being Xavier Florencio who is in fine form currently.
Today it's a 180km long, from Châlus to Limoges and the stage profile looks like this...
Come on in, discuss or just read, I'll have any info up as soon as it comes through...
Just so you know, the top 10 on GC before today's stage was....
1) Mathieu Perget (Caisse d'Epargne) 12:53:06
2) David Arroyo (Caisse d'Epargne) +0.03
3) Xavier Florencio (Cervelo) +0.23
4) Sebastien Hinault (AG2R) +0.28
5) Thomas Voeckler (Bbox Bouygues)
6) Sylvain Calzati (Agritubel) +0.30
7) Cyril Gautier (Bbox Bouygues) +0.42
8) Lilian Jegou (Bretagne Schuller) +0.46
9) Koos Moerenhout (Rabobank)
10) Dominique Rollin (Cervelo) +0.48