I don't think the team has made it official yet, but a David Millar CN diary published today details the team's trip to Holland to start the Tour of Spain. Garmin's lineup looks like this:
- Dan Martin
- Tom Danielson
- Tyler Farrar
- Julian Dean
- David Millar
- Ryder Hesjedal
- Christian Meier
- Svein Tuft
- Martijn Maaskant
Top 5 story lines to follow:
1. How the GT rookies fare over three weeks: Dan Martin, Christian Meier and Svein Tuft. I don't expect much from these three guys, and think making to the end is a solid accomplishment.
2. Tom Danielson: Returns to the race that made him.
3. Tyler Farrar: Dominated Eneco, but has not fared as successfully against a full-on Columbia train, albeit one steered by Greipel
4. Julian Dean: I have to think he's riding for a Garmin contract. Unless he ushers Tyler to at least two stage victories, I think he is forced to find employment elsewhere.
5. David Millar: Is he capable of winning races anymore?