UPDATED sun 5/2/10: biciclismo has done all the hard work already:
Etapa 5 : Fuentes Del Narcea Ibias-Degaña - Oviedo, 198.5km
There are mountains and may still be surprises. Sure, at least, yes there will be battle. Are 200 km to finish the job in which they spend five ports, with the hard Tenebredo Alto, which has ramps from 20% to only 20.9 km from the finish line.
The ports that are up are:
- The Well of the dead women, 1st 19.6 km
- Cerredo, 3rd cat. 82.1 km
- Somiedo, 3rd cat. 116.1 km
- San Lorenzo, 1st cat. 146.2 km
- Tenebredo, 1st cat. 178 km
In general, Duarte has 19 seconds over 50 on Beñat Intxausti and Santi Perez, who ranks third.
(if you open it in chrome, you will have the option for translation).
Stage 5 profile: