So what is this about now? What is Pablo coming up with this time? Simple or not so much..
I am coming to a point in life where I am confused (nothing new here) but this is about cycling, don't worry everything else is just fine...
I am approaching a new cycling season and trying to decide on what to do, what to be..
Do I want to be a road racer?
- YES..! who doesn't?
- Do I have what it takes for it? Hmmmm... Well... I could if I train very hard right?
- Do I have the time to train that hard? (and keep a job and family duties?) It can be organized somehow ... Right?
Or do I want to be a bike rider?
- Going out and having fun with friends on the weekends..
- Going out and do Gran Fondos, cyclosportives and all other sort of events of this kind..?
- Get to know new places and stop to take pictures whenever I feel like?
I think you guys must get the idea by now..
What I would like to know is what is your opinion about it ?
What is your approach to this part of cycling?
And after all.. What do you consider yourself?
Rider or Racer?