Sitting around waiting for something to happen in Liege...
- Over at Cycling News, it's generic preview time. [yawn]
- BiciRace gives their basic rundown, which is less interesting than their post yesterday on the cultural connection, but at least they follow up with a chat with Golden Boy Cunego, charter member of the U27 Project.
- eurosport has spent the week following Bettini with a recorder. Warning: if you're tired of Bettini's nonsense, don't click through.
- VeloNews' site has been offline all morning. Have they killed the site? Am I partly responsible? Probably their tech guy is getting in his miles. If you want their generic LBL preview, they promised it for later today. Warning: it's going to be boring as shit.
Update [2006-4-22 19:17:7 by chris]: The IT guy got off the bike, and the generic preview is actually Professor Wilcockson reporting.
- Wanna know what Chris Horner thinks?