There's more to the Cycling chatter than dumb letters today...
- Nice win by Alberto Contador and the Liberty Boys in today's Stage 3 in Romandie. Paolo Savoldelli has, um, stomach issues and dropped 12 minutes. Tomorrow's massive climbing stage will be a test for Contador & co. to defend.
[Update] Forgot to mention... at 23, Contador takes over the race lead on behalf of the U27 Project. Get your bets down for the overall now!
- Heinrich Haussler won a bunch sprint in the Rheinland-Pfalz race today, but Rene Haselbacher still holds the overall lead by five seconds with two days left. Still time for Sarah to fly over and celebrate his win Sunday?
Lots of fun today on the flip:
- Because Chris Horner never stops talking, Cycling News interviews him.
- Pez has a fun day out, riding with Greg LeMond. Also, they send their token Italian Alessandro out to ride a random, beautiful Giro stage.
- Speaking of random, beautiful Giro stages, CN photographer Roberto Bettini and Damiano Cunego recon a far less random stage, the deadly Plan de Corones.
- In the interest of fairness, Cosmo rips VeloNews' tech-talk a new one.
- BiciRace can't wait another minute... It's Giro Preview time!!!