Not much breaking drug news today... at this rate I might make it through without needing to shower more than twice.
- CyclingNews gets off their duff and previews the points and mountains races. I find handicapping the KOM race to be a complete guess, other than expecting last year's winner to come back for more. I certainly hadn't thought of Cadel Evans as a contender.
- Pez looks back on the history of caravans at the Tour. Where the cartoon world meets bike racing.
- Sam Abt taps into the world of Vino and the Kazakh cycling power network. I still say Kazakhstan is underrated as a country. Also, if Vino wins the Tour, I plan to use the power of this blog to call on Congress to create a Department of Cycling. Y'all are with me, right?
- Virtual DS Alert! Thomas Dekker out for the Tour after his form dipped suddenly.
- Eurosport (who've been the grim reapers the last two weeks) actually have positive news to report: Ullrich will ride b/c ASO says they can't act on mere speculation. Oh really? BTW, the CAS will determine Astana's fate by Friday.