The level of chatter is reaching schoolyard proportions, and with two days off from the World Cup, things could get very noisy indeed. Today it's previews till you choke:
- Pez, at last, steps up to the plate. Best looking preview, as always.
- Eurosport has apparently written its preview, which you can read if they ever fix the link.
- At least Daily Peloton gets its links straight.
- They're biased... but FWIW the Paceline offers its two cents.
- Speaking of bias, VeloNews outsources its preview to Discovery Channel teammate Michael Barry.
More besides Jan vs. Ivan, on the flip:
- The Official Tour Site has been running two interviews a day with the not-so-obvious faces of the race. Interesting stuff... this link is the most recent version, use the drop-down in the upper right corner to navigate.
- Remember, the Tour organizers said only yesterday that they will not prejudge rumors implicating Jan Ullrich, merely because a newspaper published something. Nobody's guilty til proven, right?
LeBlanc's name may have shifted over to the "emeritus" space, but ASO are still jerks.
- I can't explain why, but I might be seriously rooting for Paco Mancebo this year.
- If you didn't already regard Ullrich as something of a cartoon, T-Mob's crack artists help you get the picture.
- Whoa... old fat guys can still ride the Tour! I wonder how many feed zones there are on the stage to Morzine?
- Watch Lance parry with the best.
- If somehow you still think Bob Roll is funny, this is for you.