Packed calendar today, so I'll be wicked brief here... you know where to get race results, and if somehow you don't, look to your left.
- Was it really 122 degrees?
- CN gets back to interviewing the stage winner, the suddenly adorable Yaroslav Popovych. After four straight attacks, you can't argue that he wasn't the strongman of the day.
- The Paceline does some proper crowing about their first good day in forever. see the pictures and the team quotes.
I can't wait for post-stage quotes from Ballan and Freire. They seemed at odds at the end, and Oscarita was riding negatively, letting Ballan take up the chase of Popo every time, which isn't cool unless he was cooked. But Freire redeemed himself a bit by sitting up instead of sprinting for 2nd.
more and more...
Tons of stuff leftover from yesterday, being such an epic stage and all...
- Sam Abt finally weighed in over at the IHT on Landis' ascension.
- ESPN catches on! Julich's diary is a can't miss, with his take on the stage and his American rival/friends. The Worldwide Leader also breaks down Discovery's debacle.
- Speaking of breaking down teams, Rolf Aldag on the Magenta Mob.
- While on the subject of the T-Mob, latest news is Jan was doped at last year's Tour. Every day.
- Speaking of disgrace, T-Mob found another Belgian to take the reins from Pevenage.
Finally, Boonen breaks down the sprints again: