No snappy commentary today, just the links... Oh, and the yellow sidebars have another three days to live before the Cafe goes back to its usual design.
All links below the fold, gotta save space:
- Lots of Floyd Love out there, natch. There's CN's Landis on Landis piece, companion to their big post-Tour profile. Sam Abt fawns. And my buddy Steve chronicles the pain.
- The Phonak Newsletter is all gushing and love.
- Just when you've seen it all, along comes a story about a guy who signs up for a major race, as long as he isn't having a hip replaced that day.
- Eurosport breaks down T-Mob's breakdowns. Much of it is lifted from the Klodi Diaries. Also see CN's coverage of their homecoming, where Matze Kessler says he didn't have a bad day, tacitly admitting he likes flying over guardrails.
- Cadel satisfied with fifth. Was Lance ever satisfied with fifth? Was Landis? The nicest thing I can say about this is he probably didn't mean it quite so literally.