Yep, the season's most appetizing feedbag is back...salumi, anyone?
- Confessing is the in thing (ahem, Jan!) -- Scarponi: "I am 'Zapatero'". Is this another dog name? Or did he mean "zapatista"? If only the real truth would come out. Next up: Constantino Zaballa and Ruben Plaza?
- Back to the non-doping world, annual protagonist Serhiy Honchar is out with a cold.
- The big media have started their previews. Pez looks at the Corsa Rosa in their always colorful way. Eurosport looks at the Giro by the Numbers.
- On the historical side, CyclingRevealed has a broad perspective which they do like no other. They'll be doing daily wraps all throughout the race, as usual. Pez, meanwhile, reminisces about 1998.
- With the defending champion on vacation, the number 1 goes to World Champion Paolo Bettini. No word on whether he'll find a place in his kit for some pink, to match the rainbow and gold and tricolore. Now that would be some wearable art.
- If anyone can find two things for me, I'd be grateful: 1) the age limit for the maglia blanca, and a white jersey icon I can use for the race results box. Actually, all the icons need updating. Thanks!
- Cycling.tv should have added your Versus account by now, according to their self-imposed deadline. Mine's there. Now all I have are transmission problems. As always, email email@example.com if it's still messed up.
Did I miss anything this morning?