THIS IS IT. THE END OF DAYS
The last front page stage raceageddon. We'll throw Portugal and Colombia to the fan posts after this. So what's on tap today?
- Burgos takes center stage today with a pre-Vuelta mountain stage that rivals anything that Suisse or Dauphine can serve up:
That finish there is the beyond category LaGunas de Neila and its gonna be fun. Notice the cat 3, two cat 3's ,and the cat 1 right in front of it, all in the last 55 km of the mountaintop finish.
- Denmark is slightly less hilly today though with the Rascals prowling around, ready to strike at a moments notice it could get exciting too. But really Jakob Fooooooglesang has the GC sewn up.
- Portugal is finishing off its first week (they are dark Monday) with a mountaintop finish of their own, though I am not sure how mountain-y it is. See Cyclingfever's course profile and finishing last three km profile here.
- Colombia? How did the Tour of Colombia get into the Stage Raceageddon? By having video, silly. Check the links below.
- Finally, the Sparkys. Boys and girls. See Monty's preview, including course profile here. The boys race is a cat 6 VDS gimme for Cav. The odds on team netAPP getting a VDS point? 3:1. Maybe there's video.
Cyclingfans. Steephill.tv. The new BVLS link. (Scroll down till you get to cycling.) My2p2. from SPORT. And WorldliveTV. Plus the linky to the Vuelta a Colombia is here. No doubt the Lady of the Links will have links to the race tickers too. Check the early comments for more info.