So maybe you've heard by now that the Contador case will be delayed (yet again!) until November. The delay came at the request of WADA and with the agreement of Contador's lawyers. Unanimity reigns! At this point, I expect WADA to pull unicorns out of their shorts or announce the discovery of Alien Planet Plasticizers in Contador's pee samples. Apparently, these things are very complicated. While we wait for the final act of this rather lengthy drama, I have made a list.
Ten Things More Difficult Than The Contador Case
- Herding cats. Seriously, have you tried it lately?
- Beach parking at noon in July. Not. A. Chance.
- Everest. Though it seems like everyone's doing it now? So maybe it's not all that?
- Getting a wave at Malibu.
- Pushing a rock uphill. Don't believe me? Go ask that guy Sisyphus. Super rock pushing expert!
- String theory. What is it?
- Needle in a haystack, change between the couch cushions. Some things are just so hard to find.
- Your bike is creaking and you can't figure out why. Also, your mechanic now hates you.
- It's like rain on your wedding day. Wrong list, maybe.
- Bike racing results. Does anyone know who won anything anymore?